Sunday, January 23, 2011

Google eBooks

Google eBooks allows you to download books on just about any device to read any book, anywhere. Google eBooks is compatible with many webbrowsers, eReaders, iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone, and Android phones.

Click here to learn more about the Digital Cloud

One of the greatest features of Google eBooks is that it provides a plethora of free books including many classics! Another great feature is Google eBooks provides many comprehensive lists such as the New Arrivals list, a Top Rated list, New York Times Best Sellers list and a Best of the Free list.

Click here to browse the Google eBooksstore collection

I received a Nook Color for Christmas and I had been looking online for eBooks to download when I came across Google eBooks. The OCPL and NYPL are other resources that provide eBooks. I have been very happy with my NYPL card and I highly recommend applying for the NYPL card if you haven't already done so. Again, our district offers eBooks off of the Library Links page. If you need help locating any of these resources, it will be my pleasure to assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment